Vinod

  • vinod kulkarni
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2008
      Dear All,

      I am new comer in this group ..Hope all of you will accept me as your friend.

      Best Regards,

      Vinod.

      Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/

    • Nabil Orfali
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
        Welcome to Canada Vinod J

        If you need anything don’t hesitate to contact us or you might check my blog for lot’s of useful information you need when you first arrive, check this out:

        http://www.immigrationexpertise.com/2008/06/first-landing-what-to-do-next.html

        Good luck

        Nabil