am syrian in qatar now very interested to go to canada , can you help me ?

  • mohamad_youness
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2008
      Hello all
      am syrian guy 28 old , single ,
      working im qatar at the moment & very interested to go to canada to
      study , work , live & get married & have my own family there
      if any one interested to chat or help or to know me more please add me

      Thank you
      Mohamad Youness
    • Nabil Orfali
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2008
        Hi Mohammad,

        I�m sharing my immigration experience in details in this Blog:
        http://ontarioimmigration.blogspot.com/

        Feel free to send me an email about any question.

        Cheers,

        Nabil

        working im qatar at the moment & very interested to go to canada to
        study , work , live & get married & have my own family there
        if any one interested to chat or help or to know me more please add me

        Thank you
        Mohamad Youness

        Checked by AVG.
        07:53 �