Immigrate lawyers

  • pratsuxcy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2008
      Hi... I would like to immigrate to Canada in the next year or so... I
      am hoping someone can recommend a good lawyer who can pursue my case.
      I have a graduate degree from an university in the United States and
      currently work as an elementary teacher in California.
      Please let me know of a reputed law firm that can file my case.
      Thank you.