Re: [Immigration Canada] Query about Canadian Immigration

  • Ali Budhwani
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2008
      Dear Farhan,

      I would appreciate if you kindly share answer of this question to me as well.

      Regards,

      Ali

      Muhammad Farhan Khan <farhankmail@...> wrote:
      Dear All,

      I have a query regarding Canadian immigration, the form for the skilled
      worker has a question WHERE DO YOU INTEND TO LIVE IN CANADA?

      Does this question have any impact on the quick immigration process, i have heard
      this thing that you write a place which is not very common or populated then
      the immigration process will be comparatively quick.

      Thanks in advance.

      Best Regards,