Immigration query !

  • laura_rodrigues2003
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2008
      Please let me know under the NOC (occupation list) whether airline
      jobs do not qualify at the present time. I am a Flight Service
      Manager and would like to know if I qualify under NOC.
      I already have 67 pts. but do not get points for employment. I am
      37 yrs., single and have experience as flt.attendant for 12 yrs. After
      that I am employed in an airline (in India) as Flight Service
      Manager. Kindly clarify.
      If I do not qualify here, then in the airline industry, what are
      the opportunities that I have in order to get the points. Please help.
      Thank you - Prashant