rooms, apts 4 rent in toronto, short term, furnished, subway, $22+/per night

  • firstopc
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2008
      Welcome to firstopcomer.com ¡V Accommodations-economic, convenient,
      private, and safe rooms, apartments for rent in Toronto.
      http://www. firstopcomer.com
      Tel.: 416-388-3246
      Email: firstop@...

      We provide various services: short term Accommodations, Airport pick-
      up/drop off, small moving, and free consultation for renting, buying
      properties in Toronto.
      For short or long term rental service, Private, furnished,
      convenient, and private rooms (internet cable access, cable tv, ll
      telephone set, double size bed,. all inside the room) or suite ( 1,
      2, or 4 bedrooms apartments) the rent is $22/per night and up.
      $500/per month and up

      Our location is conveniently close to a variety of facilities, steps
      TTC-bus stop, Subway, Public Library, Banks, Shopping Mall, Cinema,
      Grocery Stores, Seneca College and Restaurants. Close to highway
      404,401, DVP¡K

      Amenities: Bathroom, Kitchen (well-equipped with refrigerator, stove,
      Microwave, dishes, cutlery, cookware and etc.), Free Cable TV, Free
      Local Call, Free High Speed Internet Access, and free parking spaces-
      limited. Also Washer/Dryer is available.