safehomestay.com - Accommodation & Settlement Service for New Immigrants

  • Welcome to Toronto Canada
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2008
      safehomestay.com - Toronto Guest House
      We provide services for Accommodation, Airport pick-up, group tours
      and free consultation for Newcomers and Travelers in Toronto.
      Private/furnished, short or long term room rental. Our location is
      conveniently close to a variety of facilities, such as TTC Subway (5
      minutes), Bus Station (3 minutes), Public Library (3 minutes),Banks,
      Shopping Mall, Cinema, Grocery Store, Seneca College and Restaurants.

      Amenities: Bathroom, Kitchen (well-equipped with refrigerator, stove,
      microwave, dishes, cutlery, cookware etc.), Free Cable TV, Free Local
      Calls, Free High Speed Internet Access, Washer/Dryer and Free Parking.

      Please check our website: http://www.safehomestay.com
      Or contact us at: Tel.: 416 498-7913 (Carol), 647 891-6886 (Thomas)
      Email: safehomestay@...
    • safehomestay