hi

  • Riaz Uddin
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 11, 2008
      i am going to apply for immigration any thing would you tell me plz
    • Yahsin Sheik Fareed
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 17, 2008
        Go Ahead

        Riaz Uddin <uddinriaz@...> wrote: i am going to apply for immigration any thing would you tell me plz

      • Mehraban Barimani
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 17, 2008
          what do you wanna know about immigration?

          Yahsin Sheik Fareed <assalaafi@...> wrote: Go Ahead

          Riaz Uddin <uddinriaz@...> wrote: i am going to apply for immigration any thing would you tell me plz

          Regards,
          Mehraban Barimani.
          http://mehraban.ca
          416-875-5066

        • Riaz Uddin
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 17, 2008
            how do i caqlculate my points and where to apply

            Mehraban Barimani <mehraban_b@...> wrote: what do you wanna know about immigration?

            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 20, 2008
              Go to http://www.cic.gc.ca for all info concerning immigration, application and payment.

              Riaz Uddin <uddinriaz@...> wrote: how do i caqlculate my points and where to apply