safehomestay.com - Fully Furnished Rooms for New Immigrants in Toronto

  • Welcome to Toronto Canada
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2008
      Welcome to SafeHomestay!
      Visiting Toronto? Looking for temporary accommodation or homestay?
      Look no further. Welcome to Toronto and Welcome to SafeHomestay!

      SafeHomestay is your ideal choice for staying in Toronto
      comfortably, conveniently and safely. At the same time you are able
      to experience the real of Toronto. At SafeHomestay, we have served a
      variety of people from different nationalities and background. We
      provide services for airport pick-up, group tours and free
      consultation for newcomers to Canada. Furthermore, our location is
      conveniently close to a variety of facilities, such as TTC Subway,
      Banks, Sears Shopping Mall, Toronto Public Library, Seneca College
      and different types of restaurants. You can make reservations with
      us in advance to your arrival in Toronto and we welcome any
      consultation about our services.

      Please check our web: http://www.safehomestay.com
      Or contact us at: Tel.: 416-498-7913 (Carol), 647-891-6886 (Thomas)
      Email: safehomestay@...
    • safehomestay
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2009
        safehomestay.com - Toronto Guest House
        Accommodation & Settlement Service for New Immigrants

        We provide services for Accommodation, Airport pick-up, group tours and free consultation for Newcomers and Travelers in Toronto. Private/furnished, short or long term room rental. Our location is conveniently close to a variety of facilities, such as TTC Subway (5 minutes), Bus Station (3 minutes), Public Library (3 minutes),Banks, Shopping Mall, Cinema, Grocery Store, Seneca College and Restaurants.

        Amenities: Bathroom, Kitchen (well-equipped with refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishes, cutlery, cookware etc.), Free Cable TV, Free Local Calls, Free High Speed Internet Access, Washer/Dryer and Free Parking.

        Please check our website: http://www.safehomestay.com
        Or contact us at: Tel.: 416 498-7913 (Carol), 647 891-6886 (Thomas)
        Email: safehomestay@...
      • Jit_06 J
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 28, 2009
          Dear sir,
          Thanks for your mail.
          We will contact you as and when your services are require.
          With regards
          Thanks

          Email: safehomestay@ gmail.com

          From cricket scores to your friends. Try the Yahoo! India Homepage! http://in.yahoo.com/trynew