Thinking of going

  • tessa.pagan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      I need some advice! Hubby and our 3 girls would like to move to NB.
      Fredericton to be exact but we would like some input from those that
      know the area. I have read up on renting a house, finding a job, etc.
      But how realistic is all this for a family of 4? We currently live in
      New Jersey, USA. Any help you can give would be appreciated!
      God bless,
      Tessa