safehomestay.com - Short term room rental in Toronto

  • Welcome to Toronto Canada
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2007
      safehomestay.com - Toronto Guest House
      We provide services for Accommodation, Airport pick-up, group tours and
      free consultation for Newcomers and Travellers in Toronto.
      Private/furnished, short or long term room rental at $35/night and up.
      Our location is conveniently close to a variety of facilities, such as
      TTC Subway (5 minutes), Bus Station (3 minutes), Public Library (3
      minutes),Banks, Shopping Mall, Cinema, Grocery Store, Seneca College
      and Restaurants.

      Amenities: Bathroom, Kitchen (well-equipped with refrigerator, stove,
      microwave, dishes, cutlery, cookware etc.), Free Cable TV, Free Local
      Calls, Free High Speed Internet Access, Washer/Dryer and Free Parking.

      Please check our website: http://www.safehomestay.com
      Or contact us at: Tel.: 416 498-7913 (Carol), 647 891-6886 (Thomas)
      Email: safehomestay@...
    • chondrandu bikash roy chowdhury
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2007
        No Immigration in Canada. It's frastrating for other countries educated people.

        Email: safehomestay@ gmail.com