US Newborn Kid's entry to Canda??

  • sp22403
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2007
      Hi All, We have Canada PR since Oct'06 but we are continuing to live in
      USA till now. Our newborn kid is a US Citizen. Now we are planning to
      move to Canada.

      What is the best approach to get baby's entry access to Canada at the
      erliest?

      I guess we can apply for baby's PR visa. Has anyone applied for this?
      What is the process and how long it takes?

      Also, is there another way for the baby to enter Canada and apply PR
      later e.g. apply for any other visa?

      Please help.

      Thanks
      Sanatan