Spouse Visa Interview Questions

  • mickygarg
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5 8:43 PM
      Hi All,

      Does anybody have a general list of questions for a spouse interview?
      I know questions are specific to a case but if somebody has compiled a
      genaral list and can share it, I will be very grateful. My spouse's
      interview is at the New Delhi (India) office.

      Thanks in advance,

      Micky
    • Surinder Singh Sidhu
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31 9:30 PM
        hi, sir if you know the general cooking question which is asked by the canadian embassy. tell me about in detail. I shall be very thankful to you.