Americans to Canada

  • thats for me to know and you to work ver
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2007
      Hello all!

      I am a mother of two beautiful girls both under the age of two. :)
      (Yeah I know we got lucky there! Ha!)

      My husbund and I have decided that for our children's best interest
      we should migrate to Canada. We are currently in the U.S. :(

      I myself have only been to Canada once and that was back in 2000 and
      it was with an Amercian drum and bugle corps.

      We are seeking permanent residence there. We do not know where to
      start as far as getting us there. Do any of you have suggestions?

      We are trying to get there ASAP! We are disgusted with the
      administration in charge of this country. They treat the people like
      crap and the whole lot of them have been brainwashed into
      submission. The people fear the government here when it should be
      vice versa and we are sick of it. I could go on for days about this!

      Please guide us on the path to Canada.