rooms, apartments for rent in Toronto, welcome new immigrants $22+/per night

  • firstopc
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2007
      Welcome to firstopcomer.com ¡V Accommodations-economic, convenient,
      private, and safe and rooms, apartments for rent in Toronto.
      http://www.firstopcomer.com
      Tel.: 416-457-9180
      Email: firstop@...

      We provide various services: Accommodation, Airport pick-up/drop
      off, small moving, and free consultation for renting, buying
      properties in Toronto.
      We offer short or long term rental service, all Private, furnished,
      convenient, and safe rooms or 1, 2, 4 bedrooms apartments, the rent
      is $22/per night and up, weekly rent $140 and up, monthly $500/per
      month and up, please contact with us for more information by mail or
      by call.
      Our location is conveniently close to a variety of facilities, steps
      Don Mills Subway station, TTC Bus Stop, Public Library, Banks, big
      Shopping Mall, Cinema, Grocery Stores, Seneca College and
      Restaurants. Close to highway 404,401, DVP..

      Amenities: Bathroom, Kitchen (well-equipped with refrigerator,
      stove, Microwave, dishes, cutlery, cookware and etc.), Free Cable
      TV, Free Local Call, Free High Speed Internet Access, and free
      parking spaces-limited. Also Washer/Dryer are available.
    • firstopc