Re: [Immigration Canada] PROCESSING TIME - FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER - NEW DELHI - JUNE 2002

  • Anuj Bhasin
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23 5:36 AM
      Hi!

      CIC changes timelines. You check avg processing time on CIC NEW DELHI website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/times-int/02a-skilled-fed.html
      statistics for jan06-dec06 is 64 months to 69 months. I will be completing waiting period of 60 months shortly and still not heard anything after file number (which i received in 2 months from date of application).

      Avg. Processing time has no relevance as it changes from time to time depending on backlog.

      Looking forward for some positive guidance on immigration front from any member who has any news.

      Cheers!

      Anuj