Please guide me

  • Ashish
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2002
      hi All,
      I am a software professional with around 3 years of
      work experience in ASP, VB and COM. Can somebody tell
      me about oppurtunities and market conditions for IT
      professionals in Canada? Also, please guide me whether
      I satisfy basic immigration criteria. My educational
      qualification is B.E.(Mechanical). If there are not
      too many openings in IT, then do I have a chance to
      get a job directly in mechanical field based on my
      engineering degree or by studying furthur?
      Please guide me so that I could plan furthur for
      immigration process.
      Ashish.

      http://health.yahoo.com