Dear Sir/Madam

  • poyan2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007
      Dear Sir/Madam
      The World Will be Grateful for Your support
      Please read the following text which will be sent to Mr Tony Blair
      (The British Prime Minister).
      We would be very grateful if you would support this petition by
      adding your name to the list.
      With Regards
      Ali Behrooz (Dr)
      Do reply to didgah0@...

      A Letter to Tony Blair PM
      Address to be added
      Mr Prime Minister

      We, the undersigned,

      㻠have grave concern over the escalating crisis involving 15
      British service personnel in captivity of the IRI;
      㻠confirm the people of Iran are peace loving, reject
      confrontational policies, and have themselves been victim of the IRI
      since 1979;
      㻠believe a non-military solution is the only way out of the
      current deadlock ¡V Ayatollahs always regarded war as a divine gift;
      „ª support the British government¡¦s firm stance and its recent
      position to severe all ties with the IRI;
      㻠condemn the unacceptable, belligerent, and provocative
      behaviour of the IRI;
      㻠evaluate the current crisis, and the nuclear expansionism of
      the IRI, to be an inevitable outcome of your Office¡¦s appeasing
      policy towards IRI in the past decade;
      㻠conclude from evidences indicating direct involvement of IRI
      in Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, Afghanistan, Bosnia and Sudan, to mention
      but a few, that it is now time to end this policy;
      „ª understand the Iranian people¡¦s movement for securing
      democracy and freedom is gathering momentum;
      „ª support the people¡¦s demand for a democratic change of regime,
      which could re-establish a healthy and mutually respectful
      relationship with Iran and its people.

      We hope you will convey our concern and best wishes to the families
      of the service personnel. We share their anxiety at such a difficult
      time, and hope their ordeal ends as soon as possible.
      Signatures in alphabetical order
      Do reply to
      didgah0@...