$22+rooms, apartments 4 rent in Toronto areas,www.firstopcomer.com

  • firstopc
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2007
      firstopcomer.com ¨C Accommodations-economic, convenient, private,
      safe and rooms, apartments for rent in Toronto.
      http://firstopcomer.com
      Or contact us at: Tel.: 416-457-9180
      Email: firstop@...

      We provide various services: Accommodation, Airport pick-up/drop off,
      small moving, and free consultation for renting, buying properties in
      Toronto.
      For short or long term rental service, Private, furnished,
      convenient, and safe rooms or suite ( 1, 2, 4 bedrooms apartments)
      rental at $22/per night and up.
      Our location is conveniently close to a variety of facilities, steps
      TTC Subway, Bus Station, Public Library, Banks, Shopping Mall,
      Cinema, Grocery Stores, Seneca College and Restaurants. Close to
      highway 404,401, DVP..

      Amenities: Bathroom, Kitchen (well-equipped with refrigerator, stove,
      Microwave, dishes, cutlery, cookware and etc.), Free Cable TV, Free
      Local Call, Free High Speed Internet Access, and free parking spaces-
      limited. Also Washer/Dryer are available.