Re: [Immigration Canada] Common questions asked during interview for Family Class Applications

  • Janet B.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007
      try this link about questions asked during interview....Hope it helps....Goodluck on interview!! http://www.immigration.ca/discussion/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=20759&SearchTerms=interview,questions

      avaanfua64 <auglion1964@...> wrote:
      Hello People,
      I am due for in interview soon in the family class category, for
      permanent residence in Canada.
      We have done most of our home work and are quite upbeat about the whole
      process.
      Does anyone know what the most common questions are, and what they
      think about their experience, if they have attended such an interview.

    • howi wish