$22+rooms, apartments 4 rent in Toronto areas,www.firstopcomer.com

  • firstopc
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2006
      firstopcomer.com ¡V Accommodations-economic, convenient, private,
      safe and furnished rooms, apartments for rent in Toronto.
      We provide various services: Accommodation, Airport pick-up/drop
      off, small moving, and free consultation for renting, buying
      properties in Toronto.
      For short or long term rental service, Private, furnished,
      convenient, and safe rooms or suite ( 1, 2, 4 bedrooms apartments)
      rental at $22/per night and up.
      Our location is conveniently close to a variety of facilities, steps
      TTC Subway, Bus Station, Public Library, Banks, Shopping Mall,
      Cinema, Grocery Stores, Seneca College and Restaurants. Close to
      highway 404,401, DVP..

      Amenities: Bathroom, Kitchen (well-equipped with refrigerator,
      stove,
      microwave, dishes, cutlery, cookware and etc.), Free Cable TV, Free
      Local Call, Free High Speed Internet Access, and free parking spaces-
      limited. Also Washer/Dryer are available.
      Please visit our web: http://firstopcomer.com
      Or contact us at: Tel.: 416-457-9180
      Email: firstop@...
    • firstopc