Re: [Immigration Canada] Living in canada but working in US

  • wisdom sam i
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2006
      hi
      who are u and who am i why did u ask me this qestion make me know pls i will need answer
      thx sam

      bjms1@... wrote:
      Hello,

      I would like to know if it is legally possible to as a US citizen live in Canada, but work in the US. I would obviously want to live in a bordor town to make this possible. Thanks for any replies.