Sponsoring my sister. How?

  • king_19752001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2002
      Hi.
      My sister is 15 and a half years old and lives with my parents in my
      country (my father is retired). I have been in canada for six months
      and have worked for two months.
      What are my posibilities to sponsor my sister?
      What are the requirements?
      What is the time line?
      She is coming in January to study english for 8 months, could I apply
      to sponsor her while she is in Canada or will she have to go back to
      my country and then apply?

      Thanks for any help