unknown police situation

  • emmacpb
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2002
      Hi:
      My husband and I are hoping to immigrate to Quebec. We were already
      accepted by the province and now we have to request police records.

      We live in USA right now. We have a traffic ticket and once the
      police came to our house because of loud fighting but we did not have
      to go to court or anything.

      Could this incident make the Canada government deny us the visa?
      We are really concerned about this situation because once accepted by
      Quebec we thought it was deffinite. How possible is it to be denied
      immigration because of these two situations?

      Thanks for your help to anyone that can answer us.