Spelling mistake? - anags

  • sk_pictian
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2002
      Hi Anags
      I got my AOR a couple weeks ago. Bu the "To address" on the mail I
      received shows a spelling mistake in my first name. However in the
      letter they mentioned that my name in the database would appear as in
      passport. Any comments?
      Now that after the call centre in Buffalo has closed wef today, this
      is the only place I trust to answer questoions. :)