Going back to Canada

  • Shady Sadek
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2006
      Dear All,
      I have landed at Toronto in March 2004, I left after a week. I got my PR card and now wanna go back and settle there.. I have not violated the 2 out of 5 years rule. will I have problems going back and do I need any visa or permission or just my PR card and my passport are enough.

      Please tell if I need to get any papers from the Canadian Embassy before I travel and if I will face any questions or requirments in the Canadian Airport.

      Thanks alot.

      Regards,
      Shady

    • hamidesna
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2007
        As long as you can fulfill your obligations for residency , you may
        enter Canada just with PR card. You don't have any problem, they may
        ask you, about your absence or remind you that you may loose if you
        live more than 3 years out of canada, but they are all about warning,
        not to bar your right to enter Canada.

        Hamid Esnaashari
        Immigration Practitioner student
        --- In immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com, Shady Sadek