Re: [Immigration Canada] Bringing money to Canada

  • Dave Lympany
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2006
      Franchav

      Congratulations on acheiving your permanent residency and good luck for your future life in Canada.

      Great tips and advice on transferring your funds from overseas to canada can be found at http://www.onestopimmigration-canada.com/money_transfer_overseas.html

      Ensure you receive the best rates for your transfer with no charges. To overcome not having an account in canada you are able to book your transfer and then notify the account for the deposit once you have landed.

      Best regards

      dave