Need Help: ISTQB Certified Software Tester arriving Vancouver

  • luckyteenguy@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13 8:21 AM
      Hi Group ,
      I am an Indian Citizen from Mumbai planning to arrive Vancouver BC on PR status in last week of July or first week of Aug 2006. I need some help regarding info about House, Rentals, Transport, Jobs - Specially for Indian IT people (Qualification already described in Subject), Cost of living (Area to Area), Infrastructure and other value added facilities. I have very less info about Canadian culture, people and the job market. If somebody can guide me i would be highly obliged. Kindly mail me at the earliest as i have got very less time.
      Thanks & Bye.

    • caleb D
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15 9:49 PM

        U can refer to the following link perhaps it may help you.

        http://www.vancouver.com/real_estate/immigration_information/index.htm

        Rgds,
        Caleb