$22/rooms, apartments for rent in Toronto (steps to subway,short term/furnished)

  • firstopc
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2006
      welcome to Firstopcomer service
      We offer a variety of services to welcome you to Toronto

      **Accommodations( furnished, private and economic)

      we offer rental service for new comers: 3 locations

      1.Fairview Mall accommodation:

      Fairview Mall accommodation is nearby Sheppard AV.
      And Don Mills Av. To Subway Station is just a 5-10 minute walking
      distance.
      Restaurants, supermarket, Shopping Mall, Highway 404, Highway DVP,
      and Highway 401 surrounding around the buildings areas. Residents
      have access to sauna,
      gym, outside pool and other amenities. the rent is $30/per night
      and up

      2. Steeles Av. accommodation:
      Private suites located on Steeles Av. and nearby Yonge St. *One
      bedroom house apartment in the basement or **2 bedrooms house
      apartment on the main floor comfortable en-suited with living room,
      kitchen and washroom. All furnished and the laundry room is
      available and free. Within a short distance of Yonge St. Shopping
      Mall. Few seconds walking to bus stop, one bus 5-10minutes busing to
      Finch Subway Station. Highway 404, highway401 is a short drive from
      house. the rent is $38/per night and up

      3. Apache Trail accommodation:

      Welcome to the Apache Trail accommodation, the best rent for short
      term accommodation. The Apache Trail is conveniently located Finch
      Av. And Victoria Park Av. And nearby convenient stores, restaurants,
      supermarkets, public library, banks a fully equipped kitchen,
      complete with stove, microwave, fridge, cookware, toaster¬°K It also
      has generous living spaces Laundry room (free washer, coin-dryer)
      is available. the rent is $22/per night and up

      for more information: www.firstopcomer.com
      or mail to firstop@...
      service@...

      2. Airport service;
      3. SIN Card; Health Card; Driver's license;
      4. Relaxation projects;
      5. Banking;
      6. For Student;
      7. For Business;

      The personal and management of Firstop Comer Service welcome you to
      Toronto.
      we know exactly the requirement and concerns of new immigrants who
      are first
      landing in Canada. We can save your time and money.
    • firstopc
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2006
        we offer short term accomodations for rent in Toronto area.
        Our Houses/apartment situated in North York Toronto area and Markham
        area .
        They are step to subway station and all major amenities.
        We provide also Airport-Pick-up, Small moving, Transport and Traveling
        Service etc.
        FREE consulting regarding landing and living in Toronto.
        Free consulting regarding RENT, BUY, SELL the properties.
        private rooms-furnished with bed, internet cable access, cable tv,
        fridge, telephone set...
        kitchen, living room, and laundry are available.
        the rent is $22/per night and up
        private suite-one n 2 bedrooms house apartment -all furnished and all
        private.
        the rent is $40/per night and up
        for more information:
        http://www.firstopcomer.com