Canada Sunny New Immigrant Landing and Settlement Service

  • toronto_room
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29 1:39 PM
      Sunny Newcomer Service was founded in 1999 by a group of landed
      immigrants. We have over 7 year experience in helping landed newcomers
      settle in Toronto.
      Before you come to Canada, it is important for you to know about the
      education system, health system, labor market and housing. In addition
      to the above, we also provide pickup service and arrange accommodation
      for the clients. We also help newcomers to get the necessary documents
      such as PR card, SIN card, OHIP card and Driver License.
      If you would like more information about how to start a new life in
      Canada, please check our web: http://www.sunnynewcomer.com
      E-mail: info@...
    • Sam Benson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29 5:00 PM
        Sorry. Not interested in settling down in Toronto. I will be settling down in Hinton,
        Alberta.

        toronto_room <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        Sunny Newcomer Service was founded in 1999 by a group of landed
        immigrants. We have over 7 year experience in helping landed newcomers
        settle in Toronto.
        Before you come to Canada, it is important for you to know about the
        education system, health system, labor market and housing. In addition
        to the above, we also provide pickup service and arrange accommodation
        for the clients. We also help newcomers to get the necessary documents
        such as PR card, SIN card, OHIP card and Driver License.
        If you would like more information about how to start a new life in
        Canada, please check our web: http://www.sunnynewcomer.com
        E-mail: info@...

        Us immigration and naturalization Immigration and naturalization Us immigration and naturalization service Immigration and naturalization service Federal government labor law Federal government labor law poster

      • Randeep Butalia