Re: [Immigration Canada] Immigration to New Brunswick

  • mimikos athanassiadis
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2006
      Hello Antesh,

      This is simple. She must simple write a letter and
      request that the file be closed as she is no longer
      interested in Immigrating to New Brunswick, Canada.

      Regards,

      Mimikos Athanassiadis
      Avocat/Barrister & Solicitor
      3438 Hutchison Street
      Montreal, Qc H2X 2G4
      Tel:514) 849-7345
      Fax: (514) 904-9581

      No content of this email should be construed as a legal opinion. Only a professional consultation with a lawyer should be undertaken for a proper legal consultation.

      Member of the Quebec Bar Association-www.barreau.qc.ca
      Member of the Quebec Immigration lawyers Association- www.aqaadi.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Dave Lympany
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19, 2006
        Antesh

        Surely they can just phone/email/write to the CIC as they manage the program. It will take around 2 - 3 years for the application to be processed assuming that everything is in order. If they are using a "facilitator" (only certain financial institutions in Canada can act on your behalf) then it should be a simple task of contacting them. They may lose the application fee but any right of landing fee paid up front should be returned.

        If you are thinking of the same then start off with the following : http://www.onestopimmigration-canada.com/business.html

        a great resource for anyone considering Canadian Immigration. as I mentioned before expect upto a 3 year wait with only 1,000 being chosen each year for the WHOLE program (not just New Brunswick).

        Good Luck

        Dave