Immigration to New Brunswick

  • anteshantesh
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2006
      Hi

      This is Antesh from Delhi.

      I would appreciate if any one could provide me with more information
      on how easy or difficult it is to get through Investor Immigration
      Program for the province of New Brunsick,.

      My elder sister and her husband have applied for the same, and have
      received a call from the province for an interview.

      Due to family disputes, she does not want this to get through, and does
      not want to migrate to canada.

      Can any one, offer any suggestions, on how one can stop the calls or
      selection process midway?

      Regards,

      Antesh
    • mimikos athanassiadis
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2006
        Hello Antesh,

        This is simple. She must simple write a letter and
        request that the file be closed as she is no longer
        interested in Immigrating to New Brunswick, Canada.

        Regards,

        Mimikos Athanassiadis
        Avocat/Barrister & Solicitor
        3438 Hutchison Street
        Montreal, Qc H2X 2G4
        Tel:514) 849-7345
        Fax: (514) 904-9581

        No content of this email should be construed as a legal opinion. Only a professional consultation with a lawyer should be undertaken for a proper legal consultation.

        Member of the Quebec Bar Association-www.barreau.qc.ca
        Member of the Quebec Immigration lawyers Association- www.aqaadi.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Dave Lympany
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 19, 2006
          Antesh

          Surely they can just phone/email/write to the CIC as they manage the program. It will take around 2 - 3 years for the application to be processed assuming that everything is in order. If they are using a "facilitator" (only certain financial institutions in Canada can act on your behalf) then it should be a simple task of contacting them. They may lose the application fee but any right of landing fee paid up front should be returned.

          If you are thinking of the same then start off with the following : http://www.onestopimmigration-canada.com/business.html

          a great resource for anyone considering Canadian Immigration. as I mentioned before expect upto a 3 year wait with only 1,000 being chosen each year for the WHOLE program (not just New Brunswick).

          Good Luck

          Dave

          I would appreciate if any one could provide me with more information
          on how easy or difficult it is to get through Investor Immigration
          Program for the province of New Brunsick,.

          My elder sister and her husband have applied for the same, and have
          received a call from the province for an interview.

          Due to family disputes, she does not want this to get through, and does
          not want to migrate to canada.

          Can any one, offer any suggestions, on how one can stop the calls or
          selection process midway?

          Regards,

          Antesh

          Immigration and naturalization service Federal government labor law Federal government labor law poster