2001 Files

  • Navidd Heidari
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2006
      Hi Everybody

      I am Navid.I applied for immigration in 21st Oct,2001from Damescus.I am still waiting.If any Iranian applicant who applied in 2001 has any news or is anounced for interview please let me know to help me evaluate my case.If you can please tell me about your file.I mean your education , your score of IELTS or TEF and any necessary information.
      Thanks for your helps.

      Regards
      Navid

    • ashwini dm
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2006
        Dear Navidd,

        I am not from Iran. But I am from India.

        I got my file no. in May 2002 and had my IELTS and got
        7.5 .

        I am yet to get my interview call/waiver.

        I applied thro a agent.

        But he is not able to divulge anything

        I am a Engineering Graduate with more than 14 years
        exp.

        Thanks

        Ash