Sunny New Immigrant Accommodation & Settlement Service

  • toronto_room
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2006
      Sunny Newcomer Service offers furnished rooms for accommodation and
      settling down services for new immigrant, student and traveler in
      Toronto.

      Our Houses situated in the center, north of Toronto. They are step to
      all major amenities. Our rooms are clean, bright and comfortable. Best
      Price for New Immigrants and Travelers (Cnd. $ 28-45/night). We provide
      also Airport-Pick-up, Small moving, Transport and Traveling Service
      etc. FREE consulting regarding landing and living in Toronto.

      For more information, Please check our web:
      http://www.sunnynewcomer.com or contact us at: Tel.: (1) 416 833-6915
      Email: info@...