rooms, apartments 4 rent for comers in Toronto www.firstopcomer.com

  • firstopc
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2006
      Title: Room,apartment for rent for immigrant,traveler,student in
      Toronto
      Category: Housing Available - Rooms Available
      Region: Toronto
      Welcome to Firstop Comer Service
      We offer a variety of services to welcome you to Toronto
      1. Accommodations:
      shared rental-$22/per night and up. private suite: one bedroom and
      2
      bedrooms apartments $40/per night and up
      2. Airport service;
      3. SIN Card; Health Card; Driver's license;
      4. Relaxation projects;
      5. Banking;
      6. For Student;
      7. For Business;

      The personal and management of Firstop Comer Service welcome you to
      Toronto.
      we know exactly the requirement and concerns of new immigrants who
      are first
      landing in Canada. We can save your time and money.

      call 1-416-457-9180