Re: [Immigration Canada] Re: Short term Room

  • Firstop Comer Service
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006

      we have one -2 bedrooms house apartment on the main floor.
      there are only 2 bedrooms with one lving room, one kitchen, one washroom
      and the laundry room available and free.
      all furnished with internet cable access, cable tv, fridge sofa, telephone
      set, stove, microwave.washer, dyrer..

      the rent for couple in one bedroom is $50/ per night, $300/per week

      our apartment is comfortable and neat. more private than others.

      you could come and have alook at it.

      best regards,
      firstopcomer service
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006

        please visit www.firstopcomer.com

        we also offer rental service--private suite-one bedroom and 2 bedrooms
        apartmens.
        or economic private rooms for rent in Toronto areas.
        all furnished with internet cable access, cable tv, fridge, micrwoave,
        stove, washer, dryer, telephone sets, ..
        airport pickup/drop off...

        regards,
        firstopc
        > we have one -2 bedrooms house apartment on the main floor.
        > there are only 2 bedrooms with one lving room, one kitchen, one washroom
        > and the laundry room available and free.
        > all furnished with internet cable access, cable tv, fridge sofa, telephone
        > set, stove, microwave.washer, dyrer..
        >
        > the rent for couple in one bedroom is $50/ per night, $300/per week
        >
        > our apartment is comfortable and neat. more private than others.
        >
        > you could come and have alook at it.
        >
        > best regards,
        > firstopcomer service

      • Zia..
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006

          I am interested can you please send me your contact
          details

          Zia

          --- Firstop Comer Service <firstop@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > we have one -2 bedrooms house apartment on the main
          > floor.
          > there are only 2 bedrooms with one lving room, one
          > kitchen, one washroom
          > and the laundry room available and free.
          > all furnished with internet cable access, cable tv,
          > fridge sofa, telephone
          > set, stove, microwave.washer, dyrer..
          >
          > the rent for couple in one bedroom is $50/ per
          > night, $300/per week
          >
          > our apartment is comfortable and neat. more private
          > than others.
          >
          > you could come and have alook at it.
          >
          > best regards,
          > firstopcomer service

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Firstop Comer Service
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006

            please visit our website: www.firstopcomer.com

            thanks and regards,
            firstopcomer service
            I am interested can you please send me your contact
            details

            Zia

            --- Firstop Comer Service <firstop@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > we have one -2 bedrooms house apartment on the main
            > floor.
            > there are only 2 bedrooms with one lving room, one
            > kitchen, one washroom
            > and the laundry room available and free.
            > all furnished with internet cable access, cable tv,
            > fridge sofa, telephone
            > set, stove, microwave.washer, dyrer..
            >
            > the rent for couple in one bedroom is $50/ per
            > night, $300/per week
            >
            > our apartment is comfortable and neat. more private
            > than others.
            >
            > you could come and have alook at it.
            >
            > best regards,
            > firstopcomer service

            http://mail.yahoo.com

            Immigration and naturalization service Federal government labor law Federal government labor law poster