Done medicals-how long it take to get visa-some doubts

  • jeys24
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22, 2002
      I just received my waiver and medical papers. I have done the medicals
      lastweek, they need a current FBI verification, So I got finger prints
      and sent it to FBI -CJID at West Virginia(Clarksburg). They also
      requested to get updated bank statement, reference letter from my
      current employer. I am now waiting for the FBI report(it may take 3-6
      weeks right?). Since I got another job, i will be moving there, can I
      give my work address for the visa. How long does it take after they
      receive all these documents along with ROLF fee. How they send the
      visa documents as first class mail or registered mail. If its
      registered one the post office will pay attention and will send it to
      the forwording address.

      Jay.
    • sk_pictian
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 26, 2002
        I doubt if theyll send by regd. mail. I think the best would be to
        find an apt quickly in texas and then inform your change of address.
        Dont you have any friends/relatives whose address you can give?
        .. Congrats on the completion of the most important part of the
        process.
        What do you think the job scene is like over there?? any ideas... keep
        in touch....,

        --- In immigrationcanada@y..., jeys24 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > I just received my waiver and medical papers. I have done the
        medicals
        > lastweek, they need a current FBI verification, So I got finger
        prints
        > and sent it to FBI -CJID at West Virginia(Clarksburg). They also
        > requested to get updated bank statement, reference letter from my
        > current employer. I am now waiting for the FBI report(it may take
        3-6
        > weeks right?). Since I got another job, i will be moving there, can
        > give my work address for the visa. How long does it take after they
        > receive all these documents along with ROLF fee. How they send the
        > visa documents as first class mail or registered mail. If its
        > registered one the post office will pay attention and will send it
        > the forwording address.
        >
        > Jay.
      • sk_pictian
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 26, 2002
          I doubt if theyll send by regd. mail. I think the best would be to
          find an apt quickly in texas and then inform your change of address.
          Dont you have any friends/relatives whose address you can give?
          .. Congrats on the completion of the most important part of the
          process.
          What do you think the job scene is like over there?? any ideas... keep
          in touch....,

          --- In immigrationcanada@y..., jeys24 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > I just received my waiver and medical papers. I have done the
          medicals
          > lastweek, they need a current FBI verification, So I got finger
          prints
          > and sent it to FBI -CJID at West Virginia(Clarksburg). They also
          > requested to get updated bank statement, reference letter from my
          > current employer. I am now waiting for the FBI report(it may take
          3-6
          > weeks right?). Since I got another job, i will be moving there, can
          > give my work address for the visa. How long does it take after they
          > receive all these documents along with ROLF fee. How they send the
          > visa documents as first class mail or registered mail. If its
          > registered one the post office will pay attention and will send it
          > the forwording address.
          >
          > Jay.
        • amdk11
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 6, 2002
            as per new regulation, u'll be asked to send in ur passport to get
            the visa stamped.