Short term room rental for New Immigrants and Travelers to Toronto

  • Welcome to Toronto Canada
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2006
      safehomestay.com - Accommodation for Newcomers In Toronto
      We provide services for Accommodation, Airport pick-up, group tours
      and free consultation for Newcomers and Travelers in Toronto.
      Private/furnished, short or long term room rental at $28/night and up.
      Our location is conveniently close to a variety of facilities, such as
      TTC Subway (5 minutes), Bus Station (3 minutes), Public Library(3
      minutes),Banks, Shopping Mall, Cinema, Grocery Store, Seneca College
      and Restaurants.

      Amenities: Bathroom, Kitchen (well-equipped with refrigerator, stove,
      microwave, dishes, cutlery, cookware and etc.), Free Cable TV, Free
      Local Call, Free High Speed Internet Access, Washer/Dryer and Free
      Parking.

      Please check our web: http://www.safehomestay.com
      Or contact us at: Tel.: 416-498-7913 ( Carol), 647-891-6886 ( Thomas)
      Email: safehomestay@...
    • Zia..
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006

        My friend will be comming shortly for 1 week with his
        wife to Toronto.

        I have to arrange any good inexpensive hotel stay for
        him for 1 week.
        what are the best ways??

        I have seen one website safehomestay.com, are there
        any other good options?

        please reply, zia

        http://mail.yahoo.com