rooms, apartments 4 rent for comers in Toronto www.firstopcomer.com

  • firstop2006
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
      we offer short/long term accomodations for new comers, travellers,
      immigrants, businessmen or women, students...in toronto area.
      **private suite--one bedroom and 2 bedrooms house apartments 4 rent
      in
      Toronto
      area
      one bedroom with one living room, one kitchen and one washroom-all
      furnished
      and all private.
      the rent is $50/per night and up
      2 bedrooms with one living room, one kitchen and one washroom.--all
      private
      and all furnished.
      the rent is $40/per night and up
      **shared rental--private rooms
      private bedrooms( bed, internet cable access, cable tv, fridge,
      heater,
      fan...),
      common area:kitchen(microwave,stove, fridge,cookers..), living rooms(
      telephone sets, sofa, table...), washrooms and laudry room(washer,
      dryer)
      the rent is $22/per night and up

      the laundry room is available
      we also offer airport pickup $40/per van and up
      arrange one day trip: Niagra Falls or City to

      www.firstopcomer.com
      firstop@...
      1-416-457-9180
    • firstopc
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2006
        Title: Room,apartment for rent for immigrant,traveler,student in
        Toronto
        Category: Housing Available - Rooms Available
        Region: Toronto
        Welcome to Firstop Comer Service
        We offer a variety of services to welcome you to Toronto
        1. Accommodations:
        shared rental-$22/per night and up. private suite: one bedroom and
        2
        bedrooms apartments $40/per night and up
        2. Airport service;
        3. SIN Card; Health Card; Driver's license;
        4. Relaxation projects;
        5. Banking;
        6. For Student;
        7. For Business;

        The personal and management of Firstop Comer Service welcome you to
        Toronto.
        we know exactly the requirement and concerns of new immigrants who
        are first
        landing in Canada. We can save your time and money.

        call 1-416-457-9180