how long until they decided?

  • gitomac77
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2005
      Hi everyone, it is great to have found this group, looking forward to
      read your comments.

      We submitted our second round of documents (FBI, medicals, $$$$, etc)
      to CIC about 6 months ago. Back in September we received a letter from
      them saying that they will see our case in the next 10 weeks. We are
      just over those ten weeks and we are wondering if they could still
      send the green light towards the end of the year? or at any time now?
      If anyone has any idea please let us know, thank you very much
      gito
      gito&juan