Re: [Immigration Canada] 2001 cases

  • not entered
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2005
      Caleb,where to enquire about the status.By the way 50 months have now
      passed in my case not 33....its been a long,endless wait for nothing.
    • caleb D
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2005
        You can write a letter to the immigration office at which you applied for PR.
        You would also find details (like address and how to write to them in case your processing times has passed) U will find these details on the instruction pages when u recieved your FILE NO..

        The instruction page gives u a time frame in which you should recieve a reply for your PR status be it (YES or NO) and it also states that in case you don't get a reply you can write to them and they will reply to u within 60 working days.

        Read your instruction page before writing to them. U could also FAX them a letter instead of writing to them, u might also find an email address.

        I hope this helps...If you need anymore clarification....feel free to ask...

        God Bless...well pray that God grants you favour in the officials eyes..
        I urge you to pray and fast for your PR.

        Caleb.