Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [Immigration Canada] Re: Is this true?

Expand Messages
  • niel calma
    yes. mimikos athanassiadis wrote: Like I stated previously, not all cases require a HRSDC approval. A perfect example would be the
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 22, 2005
    • 0 Attachment
      yes.

      mimikos athanassiadis <mimikos1@...> wrote: Like I stated previously, not all cases require a
      HRSDC approval. A perfect example would be the
      Provincial nominee system, Thanks for confirming that,
      Mr. Guria.

      --- Guria <guriadavid@...> wrote:


      ---------------------------------

      Yeah it is true... check out the Provincial Nominee
      Program it takes only 6 months to get the PR


      immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      There are 4 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: Is this true?
      From: niel calma
      2. Re: Is this true?
      From: mimikos athanassiadis
      3. Re: Is this true?
      From: Dave Lympany
      4. REFUGEE
      From: "-=Av!d=-"


      ________________________________________________________________________
      ________________________________________________________________________

      Message: 1
      Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 03:44:08 +1100 (EST)
      From: niel calma
      Subject: Re: Is this true?

      All work permit or visa needs an opinion from HRSDC.
      Human Resource Services Development of Canada. This is
      because All jobs coming from Canada are offered first
      to Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents. All
      others need a process to go through to get an HRSDC
      approval prior to a work permit or visa. Check their
      website at www.hrsdc.gc.ca.


      Tercel Hawk wrote:
      Thank you. I checked with them. They said they will
      process a W1 work visa. Once i receive the visa and i
      join the company in Canada, then it seems i am
      elegible for apply for a PR from within Canada. The
      company says it will be much faster than it normally
      takes.

      My worry is : are they saying this based on facts or
      is this baseless?

      help me understand more please.

      And by the way what is HRDC?




      niel calma wrote:
      call the company's telephone number and ask for
      details such as HRDC opinion, and how are they going
      to process your work permit. No PR can be processed
      without going thru an application, this takes 9 mos.
      to 4 years.


      Tercel Hawk wrote:
      I recently got a job offer from a company in British
      Coulumbia. They are telling me if i join them my PR
      can be processed and received in 6 months. is this
      true?


      ---------------------------------
      Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one
      click.

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



      SPONSORED LINKS
      Us immigration and naturalization Immigration and
      naturalization Us immigration and naturalization
      service Immigration and naturalization service Federal
      government labor law Federal government labor law
      poster

      ---------------------------------
      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS


      Visit your group "immigrationcanada" on the web.

      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      immigrationcanada-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
      Terms of Service.


      ---------------------------------






      ---------------------------------
      Do you Yahoo!?
      Messenger 7.0: Free worldwide PC to PC calls

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



      ---------------------------------
      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS


      Visit your group "immigrationcanada" on the web.

      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      immigrationcanada-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
      Terms of Service.


      ---------------------------------






      ---------------------------------
      Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one
      click.

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



      SPONSORED LINKS
      Us immigration and naturalization Immigration and
      naturalization Us immigration and naturalization
      service Immigration and naturalization service Federal
      government labor law Federal government labor law
      poster

      ---------------------------------
      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS


      Visit your group "immigrationcanada" on the web.

      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      immigrationcanada-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
      Terms of Service.


      ---------------------------------






      ---------------------------------
      Do you Yahoo!?
      The New Yahoo! Movies: Check out the Latest Trailers,
      Premiere Photos and full Actor Database.

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



      ________________________________________________________________________
      ________________________________________________________________________

      Message: 2
      Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 18:14:53 -0500 (EST)
      From: mimikos athanassiadis
      Subject: Re: Is this true?

      Not quite. There are many exceptions that do not
      require HRSDC approval. It depends on your individual
      case especially since you come from the US.

      Regards,

      Mimikos Athanassiadis
      Immigration Attorney


      --- niel calma wrote:


      ---------------------------------
      All work permit or visa needs an opinion from HRSDC.
      Human Resource Services Development of Canada. This
      is because All jobs coming from Canada are offered
      first to Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents.
      All others need a process to go through to get an
      HRSDC approval prior to a work permit or visa. Check
      their website at www.hrsdc.gc.ca.


      Mimikos Athanassiadis
      Avocat/Barrister & Solicitor
      3438 Hutchison Street
      Montreal, Qc H2X 2G4
      Tel/Fax:(514) 849-7345
      mimikos1@...






      __________________________________________________________

      Find your next car at http://autos.yahoo.ca


      ________________________________________________________________________
      ________________________________________________________________________

      Message: 3
      Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 18:54:28 -0700
      From: Dave Lympany
      Subject: Re: Is this true?

      Hi

      My friend had a work permit in 6 months but it took a
      serious effort by the company hiring him and their
      immigration lawyer. They had to advertise the position
      nationally to satisfy the HRDC (Human Resources
      Development Canada) that no Canadian was available,
      suitably qualified to do the job. You can apply for a
      visa from within and it should be faster provided
      everything is in order and attended to promptly.

      I'd try and speak to the professional they are using
      to get a feel of how serious they are.

      My site has great info that will help you (I'm not a
      professional just someone who has emigrated):

      http://www.onestopimmigration-canada.com

      Good Luck

      Dave

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Tercel Hawk
      To: immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 6:48 AM
      Subject: Re: [Immigration Canada] Is this true?


      Thank you. I checked with them. They said they will
      process a W1 work visa. Once i receive the visa and i
      join the company in Canada, then it seems i am
      elegible for apply for a PR from within Canada. The
      company says it will be much faster than it normally
      takes.

      My worry is : are they saying this based on facts or
      is this baseless?

      help me understand more please.

      And by the way what is HRDC?




      niel calma wrote:
      call the company's telephone number and ask for
      details such as HRDC opinion, and how are they going
      to process your work permit. No PR can be processed
      without going thru an application, this takes 9 mos.
      to 4 years.


      Tercel Hawk wrote:
      I recently got a job offer from a company in British
      Coulumbia. They are telling me if i join them my PR
      can be processed and received in 6 months. is this
      true?


      ---------------------------------
      Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one
      click.

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



      SPONSORED LINKS
      Us immigration and naturalization Immigration and
      naturalization Us immigration and naturalization
      service Immigration and naturalization service Federal
      government labor law Federal government labor law
      poster

      ---------------------------------
      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS


      Visit your group "immigrationcanada" on the web.

      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      immigrationcanada-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
      Terms of Service.


      ---------------------------------






      ---------------------------------
      Do you Yahoo!?
      Messenger 7.0: Free worldwide PC to PC calls

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



      ---------------------------------
      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS


      Visit your group "immigrationcanada" on the web.

      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      immigrationcanada-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
      Terms of Service.


      ---------------------------------






      ---------------------------------
      Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one
      click.

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



      SPONSORED LINKS Us immigration and naturalization
      Immigration and naturalization Us immigration and
      naturalization service
      Immigration and naturalization service Federal
      government labor law Federal government labor law
      poster


      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      a.. Visit your group "immigrationcanada" on the web.

      b.. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      immigrationcanada-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
      Terms of Service.


      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------




      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



      ________________________________________________________________________
      ________________________________________________________________________

      Message: 4
      Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 06:42:54 -0000
      From: "-=Av!d=-"
      Subject: REFUGEE

      Hi I want to be a Refugee In Canada.What kind of
      document I need to
      indicate that my life is in danger? please help me if
      u know where I
      can find some information about it ... + I'm in Tehran
      Iran ...





      ________________________________________________________________________
      ________________________________________________________________________



      ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Yahoo! Groups Links




      ------------------------------------------------------------------------







      ---------------------------------
      Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in
      one click.

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



      ---------------------------------
      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS


      Visit your group "immigrationcanada" on the web.

      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      immigrationcanada-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
      Terms of Service.


      ---------------------------------




      Mimikos Athanassiadis
      Avocat/Barrister & Solicitor
      3438 Hutchison Street
      Montreal, Qc H2X 2G4
      Tel/Fax:(514) 849-7345
      mimikos1@...






      __________________________________________________________
      Find your next car at http://autos.yahoo.ca


      ---------------------------------
      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS


      Visit your group "immigrationcanada" on the web.

      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      immigrationcanada-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.


      ---------------------------------






      ---------------------------------
      Do you Yahoo!?
      The New Yahoo! Movies: Check out the Latest Trailers, Premiere Photos and full Actor Database.

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.