Re: [Immigration Canada] planning for canada immigraion..needed help

  • sanjay parihar
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2005
      Hi Niel

      Please provide me the document mentioning all about canada immigration.
      I am here from last 2 yrs.Is there anything on canada immigration site,which mention that
      i need to be here for 3 yrs for applying from buffalo NY

      Thanks for response
      sanjay parihar

      niel calma <n_calma2@...> wrote:
      You need to be a temporary resident in US for 3 years to apply for immigration to Buffalo NY at the Canadian Embassy. Yes, you need police clearance in US.

      sanjay parihar <sparihar_bea@...> wrote: Hi

      Currently I am in denver(US) on H1.Just a lil bit idea about canada immigration.
      Can somebody share some helping kit.Moreover How to get Police varification in US.
      Do I need to get Police varification from India also.

      Thanks
      sanjay parihar

    • niel calma
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2005
        my family pr documents came back from buffalo, ny because of that. I resent it to my home country for filing.

        niel calma <n_calma2@...> wrote:
        You need to be a temporary resident in US for 3 years to apply for immigration to Buffalo NY at the Canadian Embassy. Yes, you need police clearance in US.

        sanjay parihar <sparihar_bea@...> wrote: Hi

        Currently I am in denver(US) on H1.Just a lil bit idea about canada immigration.
        Can somebody share some helping kit.Moreover How to get Police varification in US.
        Do I need to get Police varification from India also.

        Thanks
        sanjay parihar

        Us immigration and naturalization Immigration and naturalization Us immigration and naturalization service Immigration and naturalization service Federal government labor law Federal government labor law poster

      • Dave Lympany
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2005
          Sanjay

          My information site should be able to help you - http://www.onestopimmigration-canada.com