temporary resident visa

  • niel calma
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2005
      Hi guys,

      I have applied for and mailed my documents for immigration last 9/29/2005 at Buffalo NY. The application was for skilled worker and it involves my entire family. I am currently staying here at my sister's house for one (1) year at Vancouver, B.C., Canada, with a lawful temporary resident visa issued by the Canadian Consulate in Manila. My question is how long will I get my file number? Is it really four (4) months?

      Thanks.

      Niel