Re: [Immigration Canada] Regarding Police verfication for PR

  • mimikos athanassiadis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2005
      Hello Gary,

      The first question is a yes, the second and third are
      also no.

      You must always have a complete file when applying for
      any immigration visa.

      Regards,

      Mimikos Athanassiadis

      --- Gary Kool <garykool26@...> wrote:

      I have been living in USA for 3 years now. I am not a
      citizen of this country. I am a citizen of India. I
      have few questions related to application of PR which
      I am planning to apply soon at BUffalo, NY.

      1. Can I apply my application without the FBI
      certificate initially and then send it later. Since it
      seems it takes 8 weeks to get the same. Is it
      advisable to do this? or wait for the certificate b4
      applying the PR?

      2. Do I have to take IELTS test I have been working
      here long enough..in a English speaking country?

      3. If I move to India due to some reason say in next 6
      months, then will my application still be processing
      in Buffalo or it will get transferred to India (where
      it takes 4 years I guess)??

      Any information or guidance to the above questions
      will be very helpful. Thanks in advance.

      Bye,

      Gary.

      __________________________________
      Yahoo! Music Unlimited