Sunny New Immigrant Accommodation & Settlement Service

  • toronto_room
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2005
      Sunny Newcomer Service provides accommodation and Settlement Services
      to new immigrant, student and traveler in Toronto. We provide also
      Airport-Pick-up, Small moving, Transport and Traveling Service etc.
      Web: http://www.sunnynewcomer.com
      Tel.: 1-416-833-6915
      Email: info@...
    • toronto_room
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2006
        Sunny Newcomer Service offers furnished rooms for accommodation and
        settling down services for new immigrant, student and traveler in
        Toronto.

        Our Houses situated in the center, north of Toronto. They are step to
        all major amenities. Our rooms are clean, bright and comfortable. Best
        Price for New Immigrants and Travelers (Cnd. $ 28-45/night). We provide
        also Airport-Pick-up, Small moving, Transport and Traveling Service
        etc. FREE consulting regarding landing and living in Toronto.

        For more information, Please check our web:
        http://www.sunnynewcomer.com or contact us at: Tel.: (1) 416 833-6915
        Email: info@...