Re: Need Info.

  • jems kistonsa
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 6 9:52 PM
      Hi All,

      I believe that this group is very useful for people to have some valuable suggestion and information regarding immigration.

      I would be thankful to group member if somebody can inform me about my question. I have applied for immigration in november 2004 at US office and i got file number in march 2005.

      question:

      Does anybody know someone got medical document who has applied in november 2004?

      Thanking you in anticipation