Re: English Language Test

  • teens_us
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 29, 2005
      I learned from few people who mailed me that giving that exam helps
      them to get a quicker response, screening is fast & might get a
      interview waiver.

      But I am not much concerned about the quickness, I can wait for as
      long as 2 years plus interview is no big deal as I live in Seattle,
      USA, which is one of the interview location.

      Saying that please respond to me those who did not give the IELTS
      exam, even after asked been by the immigration official and still
      got the interview.

      Thanks

      --- In immigrationcanada@yahoogroups.com, "teens_us" <teens_us@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Friends,
      >
      > I send my permanent residence application in Nov 2004 and my file
      > was opened in Dec 2004. I recently received a correspondence from
      the
      > immigration officer stating that I need to take some English
      > language test from the listed organizations.
      >
      > Logistically its not feasible to take the tests. What should I do?
      >
      > And also I recently got married (After I had applied) sending
      > details about my spouse (Who has a Bachelors degree) will help my
      > scoring, right?
      >
      > Can I get away with the exam? Can anyone tell me how to respond to
      > the immigration officers request? Also what do I need to do to add
      my
      > spouse on the application?
      >
      > Thanks
    • jems kistonsa
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 6, 2005
        Hi All,

        I believe that this group is very useful for people to have some valuable suggestion and information regarding immigration.

        I would be thankful to group member if somebody can inform me about my question. I have applied for immigration in november 2004 at US office and i got file number in march 2005.

        question:

        Does anybody know someone got medical document who has applied in november 2004?

        Thanking you in anticipation