RE: [Immigration Canada] hi members

  • ramesh panigrahi
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2005
      Hello Mr Eugine,
      First of all mamay thanks for your advice regarding my career prospects in canada.i would like to know what kinfd of reference letters requireed from good chain hotels.
      my wifes education is 16 yrs, she is a post graduate.
      regarding language proficiency i have never appeared IELTS exam so i am not sure about that.
      i have heard that there are prospects for chefs in canada, but what about if some one has experience as general manager in small hotels of 40 rooms capacity.what are the prospects for a person with some teaching experience in catering colleges.what are the prospects for a manager in a hotel.
      because i am worried about my future prospects in canada after immigrating there.i donot want to be jobless there.
      your earliest reply will be highly appreciated
      regard
      ramesh

      Eugene Schukin <etorontoe@...> wrote:
      Hello Ramesh

      Thank you for email. I made appropriate calculation and your total score is
      72. The pass score is 67.
      But, I assumed that you obtained the highest score for Language ability and
      your wife has some education too. You did't mentioned about that, as well as
      about any relatives in Canada.

      Anyway, you have very good chances.Certainly if you get all papers prepared
      accordingly.

      As to finding job in Canada in hotel management. I don't see any problem
      with that. Though you will have to start from the entry point and climb the
      ladder gradually. You will need good references from your current and past
      job. Would be nice if you can get references from well known hotel chains.

      If you have any other questions please feel free to ask. I will be happy to
      help you.

      Regards
      Eugene Shchukin
      Member of Canadian Society of
      Immigration Consultants No M052686
      deltaic@...

    • ramesh panigrahi
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 13, 2005
        Hello i had mailed you few days ago with my details please calculate and let mr know like wether i qualify

      • Eugene Schukin
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 13, 2005
          Hello Ramesh

          Sorry for the delay. It was extremely busy week.

          As to your questions:
          1.Reference Letter - Ask your former and current employers. They should
          describe what kind of person you are, how good you are at work.
          2. the fact that your wife has 16 years of education in total is very good
          and add 2 more points to your overall assessment .
          3. I don't know all details about the prospect of hotel manager profession
          in Canada. But, I saw job ads. There is always demend for hotel workers. As
          to hotel, I don't think you will be promoted to the hotel manager position
          right away. They appreciate only Canadian experience.But, I am sure that you
          will be able to achieve same position in Canada in 3-5 years.

          Regards
          Eugene