processing time

  • jbgonzaga010
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 24, 2005
      hi,

      ive got my confirmation letter from canadian embassy last march that
      theyve already recieve my requirements. I just want to know how long it
      will take for them to asess our papers and how long should the
      proceesing time before theyd request for the medical and given the visa?

      thanks a lot
      jo
    • dhingra66
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 16, 2006
        hello i have applied in august 2002 in new delhi for immigration under
        skilled catogory and my score is 71 points and im math teacher...can u
        plz tell me hhow long it takes as i havnt received any information
        from immigration authority.....thanks...neelam